Thursday, April 3, 2008

APRIL FOOL...

Well, I didn't make it by the school today. I didn't work today. I did do my taxes, which is torture in itself. Apparently, I've been pre-approved to buy a car I can't afford, with money I don't really have. Kind of like the government and the economic stimulus plan. The market is still hanging in there, but I still can't get the numbers. People's portfolios are doing fine. There's hope. I hope the numbers don't catch up with the hope.

And speaking of economic stimulus fuck you OCPD for giving me a speeding ticket when I was going with traffic flow, not to mention I was being passed on both sides. In addition, it was more dangerous to pull me over in that heavy traffic to begin with. I bet you pulled me over b/c I had Santa Monica plates. Well, there goes three-hundred dollars and my perfect driving record. Fucking bastards. You fucking suck.

I think I should go down to the street corner and find those students. Maybe they can hook me up with some shit that will help me "just not give a fuck"?

1 comment:

The Hollywood Jedi said...

At least the Stimulus Package comes through around my birthday. Thats a nice birthday present for me. hang in there buddy. a few years from now youll have a perfect driving record again.