Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Someone asked me if I'll miss the L.A. sunshine...

Well, sort of, but not really. The smog-shine is kind of gross and makes your skin feel all clammy and nasty, especially after you're in a place that doesn't have any air pollution. Not to mention, it's really bad for your lungs. However, I probably won't be saying that in the middle of winter. I'll be begging for some smog-shine.

One thing I definitely won't miss is the lack of water in California. After driving by the reservoirs near the NorCAL/Oregon border I really got a sense of how dire the California water crisis is. This is the only picture I was able to take because I was driving. It isn't the best, but you should get the idea. Well, enjoy drinking and bathing in your recycled shit, piss, cum, hormone, persciption medicated water Cali!




Get out while you still can, friends!

Then again, I'm sure Obama will change everything once he's elected President by filling up the empty reservoirs with hope! He'll just spread his arms out and give the sky an eloquent speech that will cause the heavens to rain unlimited opportunity, wealth, and enlightenment down on America and its people. After-all, this is the same guy that voted for the bail-out. What a change!

No comments: