Thursday, July 9, 2009

The "Revolution" in Iran

REVOLUTION! YEAH! Yeah, right...

According to the Washington post "thousands" of protesters hit the streets today in Tehran. For some odd reason Reuters reported about 250 people showed up. Regardless of the descrepancy in numbers that's a lot of people in a city of 12 million!


Revoluti... Oh shit, I'm a rich Iranian kid who has an interview at Oxford and Berkeley next semester! I better get done setting this trashcan on fire quick -- and thus freeing my country -- so I can get home before dinner. I have to be well-rested and well-fed in order to make an informed decision about what Western country I will move to, so I can bitch and moan about how awful the West is instead of standing and fighting (getting shot in the head or tortured by my self-righteous, megalomanic countrymen).

Dream on...twitter.

No comments: