Monday, February 11, 2008

The Disclosure Project....

After watching numerous shows on UFOs, including the History channel's "UFO Hunters" I've come to the partial conclusion that we are merely an ant-farm. In other words, we're a gigantic experiment designed by little gray men with big heads, small bodies, and bug eyes. Our DNA is a genetic code set to carry out a program in relation to other humans’ genetic codes interacting with one another. Hence, society becomes a program in itself as well, which interacts in congruence with the other programs (individuals) that reciprocate it and vice-versa. Thus, Herododus’s cycle of history-a downward spiral of a program winding down only to start itself over again. And all programs come to end, just like civilizations, and individual lives. So don't complain, at least we get to see the end. Imagine if you were the poor bastard caveman who had to sit around and watch the start. Borrrring. I prefer the end-this is the end. This is the truth. Well, at least for most of us.

2 comments:

The Hollywood Jedi said...

As a jedi who's traveled all over the universe I must say... not all aliens have grey skin. I mean... look at Sam Cassell.

skomalley said...

I laughed my ass off after reading that one. But you should check out the site, and the "smoking gun" video that's posted on it. The link is under "places I visit".