Friday, February 8, 2008

God Damn, that was quick...

Less than a minute after I posted my first poll someone voted. Here I was adding a few new questions, when it suddenly froze up and wouldn't let me save the change because "somebody already voted". Damn it, and I thought no one read this! Well, thanks for voting, I guess.

Oh, and for anyone out there who cares I got my edit of "The Land of Lost Dreams" back and will be implementing the criticisms/edits on Monday. It's looking good, people. I'm excited, for once. Yay! Have a nice weekend. I'll be making upgrades to the site in the future (no, really this time).

Peace and I hope you have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

arevolutionofone said...

You're welcome.

skomalley said...

Thank you.

Thanks for listening said...

Thanks for the comment re: assholes that wreck other peoples computers.

I see you've just started ur blog recently, too. I never thought anybody would ever visit then - poof - there you were in less than 48 hours! So I thought I'd see what u were up to. Nice. I like the B12 / HGH discussion.

Congrats on the book. I'm a wannabee writer. You look like the real thing. Cool. I did the NaNoWriMo in 2007 and have lots of starts - just can't get time away from other people to write enuf, yet. Some day. Sigh.

Hey, voting it closed. 6 votes does not an election make.

skomalley said...

Thanks for the reply, and keep up the blog. People will start visiting, eventually.

Thanks for the congrats on the book, and be sure to check back once I start posting chapters. I just checked out NaNoWrimo, but they seem to be more about quantity than quality. My problem with writing is ranting, so I don't see that site improving my writing. I need to be more concise, not write more. It's a cool site, though.

Yeah, and six votes don't make an election, but I'm new to blogging and failed to set the days to vote to longer than a few days. I'll get it right next time.

Well, keep up the writing and the blogging.