Monday, January 14, 2008

So this is my first bloggg...So what?


So, I've joined the countless other self-important bloggers of the universe who think that what they have to say is so much better than what everyone else has to say, and if only everyone would just listen to what they had to say everything would be okay. It used to be that one would have to get published and/or try to make a movie or something to gain that luxury. Not anymore, thanks to the internet! And so, my story goes...

This is my shameless attempt to try to market myself and my product. I will include much more content in the future. In other news, I got kicked off the New York Giants Vs. Dallas Cowboys chat board on espn.com yesterday during the game for posting such words of wisdom as:

1)Tony Romo needs to take lessons on his gag-reflex from Jessica Simpson so he doesn't choke so hard on the GIANT MEN.

2)Tony Romo is the MVP of the league-of-choke, well, him and Jessica Simpson.

3)Why is Tony taking Jason Witten on his romantic getaway with Jessica? I guess we all know who Tony's real favorite tight-end is.

And, of course we all know why T.O. is really crying. He's just sad that Tony and Jason didn't invite him on their little freaky deeky getaway. -uck disneyland! Tony and Jason have got Jessica!

No comments: