Monday, January 14, 2008

Another Wonderful World leader...


Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf was to appeal for calm and national unity Wednesday after the assassination of Benazir Bhutto, with a delay in elections due to be announced later in the day.The following is the English, for dummies translation:


Be peaceful and calm, my people who don’t even want me in power. Ha, ha, f*cking peasants! I was just throwing this out there, ya know? No, I guess you don’t, because you are idiot peasant scum, and you my bitches. Aahahahah, as if it matters! I know you’d much rather run around killing each other, setting off bombs, and screaming loud religious slogans at one another. After all, it’s much more interesting than being tolerant of each other’s differences, co-existing, and living in relative peace and harmony with one another. But again, I’d just like to throw that one out there, before I declare marshall law again, and start shooting people dead in the street for looking at me funny, or I just plain don’t like for whatever reason. Peace out and Allah Akbar, beyothces. I gots the U.S. government backing me. I’m kind of like Saddam or Bin Laden before they decided they didn’t like them. Oh, and don’t worry “free-world”, our nuclear arsenal is completely safe and I won’t sell it or leak information or anything. You can count on me! George W. Bush likes me. If his name doesn’t spell credibility and democracy I don’t know what does.

No comments: